Recipe: Turmeric Golden Milk
Delicious and loaded with health benefits, Turmeric Golden Milk is a warm beverage that should be enjoyed by anyone and everyone. Whether you’re looking to reduce inflammation, relieve arthritis pain, soothe digestive upset, or speed healing, warm turmeric Golden Milk is the way to go!
You can also add other herbs or spices as well as a hint of sweetness to taste. Here is a quick recipe.
Shop Now: Bloom Organic Turmeric Powder
- 2 cups milk (You may replace with dairy alternatives)
- 1 teaspoon Bloom Organic Turmeric Powder
- ground cinnamon (as per taste)
- Pinch black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine the milk, turmeric, cinnamon, and black pepper in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the liquid into a saucepan and set it to medium heat.
- Heat the liquid until steaming – but not boiling – then pour into a mug to serve.
- Optional: Sweeten with honey. Flavour with ginger or a pinch of cayenne.
Jaggery tea or Gur ki Chai is a traditional Indian tea made with jaggery and spices. Gur ki chai recipe is a popular tea variety made during winter. This tea has a deep earthy flavour from jaggery and tastes delicious. Let's learn how to make Gur Ki Chai or Jaggery Tea.