How to make Jaggery Tea (Gur Wali Chai)
Jaggery tea or Gur ki Chai is a traditional Indian tea made with jaggery and spices. Gur ki chai recipe a popular tea variety made during winter. This tea has a deep earthy flavor from jaggery and tastes delicious.
Why Organic Jaggery
Tea lovers are switching to organic jaggery tea as an alternative to sugar tea. Even though both sugar and jaggery are made from sugarcane, they have different compositions. Unlike jaggery, sugar undergoes a lot of processing, and in the method, losses its essential minerals. (Click here to buy Organic Jaggery)
Replacing sugar tea with organic jaggery tea can help you enjoy all its health benefits, without compromising on the taste. Organic jaggery promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing essential nutrients that are traditionally known to improve immunity, fight anaemia and keeps a check on your weight.
Ingredients for Gur Ki Chai / Jaggery Tea
- Crush cardamom along with ginger and set aside
- In a pan, boil Milk and set aside.
- In a pan, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add tea leaves to it, then add crushed mixture. Let it boil.
- Boil for at least 2 mins then add previously boiled milk to it.
- Once it comes to a rolling boil, swirl the pan and simmer for a minute.
- Add jaggery powder and switch off.
- Strain into a mug, and serve hot!