Description: Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It belongs to the ginger family and naturally occurs in Southern Asia and India. It has a fragrant aroma and slightly bitter taste. It is used as a common culinary spice in Indian cuisine to flavor or color curry powders, and curries.
Weight: Available in 200 g & 400 g packs.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better