Cooking Instructions: Bloom Organic Pure Basmati Rice
Bloom Organic Bazaar Pure Basmati Rice
Shop Now: https://bloomorganicbazaar.com/collections/rice/products/basmati-rice
1 cup of rice yields enough for approximately 3 people
- 1 cup of Bloom Organize Pure Basmati Rice
- 2 cups of water
1. Rinse the rice thoroughly to get rid of any residual starch dust. This step is very important as
residual starch can cause your cooked rice to stick together.
2. Remember the general ratio rule of 1:2. For every 1 cup of rice, you will need 2 cups of water.
Water can be replaced with vegetable or chicken broth if you want a more flavourful taste.
3. Bring the water to a boil and then add in your rice. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until
all the water is absorbed or about 18-20 minutes. Cover your rice with a lid.
4. After 18-20 minutes of cook time, turn the stove off and keep the rice covered for an additional
10 minutes. Do not remove the lid right away as the rice will continue to cook with the
5. Uncover the rice and fluff with a fork. Your rice is now ready!
Jaggery tea or Gur ki Chai is a traditional Indian tea made with jaggery and spices. Gur ki chai recipe is a popular tea variety made during winter. This tea has a deep earthy flavour from jaggery and tastes delicious. Let's learn how to make Gur Ki Chai or Jaggery Tea.