High Blood Pressure – A Natural Approach By Dr. Jack Wolfson
Did you know one billion people worldwide now have high blood pressure? Sadly, the percentage of children with high blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is also rapidly increasing. Contrary to popular belief, high blood pressure is not a sign of pharmaceutical deficiency. Dr. Jack Wolfson gives an insightful view into a natural approach to High Blood Pressure.
Full Video by Dr. Jack Wolfson: https://youtu.be/AehRPOQkddI
A doctor visit is not necessary for a BP check. You can do it yourself at home or at many pharmacies. You just need to buy a blood pressure cuff for home use. Talk to your local pharmacist about a good brand that is easy to use and gives accurate results.
Here are some tips to check your blood pressure at home.
- Check your blood pressure once per day, no more.
- Check at various times of the day. One day, check your waking BP. Next day after breakfast. Afternoon, evening, and at bedtime. Before food or after food.
- Check your BP when you are under stress. After an argument with family or friends, check your BP and see what stress does to your health.
- When checking your blood pressure, make sure your arm is at the same level as your heart. Sitting relaxed in a chair and lying down is the best way.
- Switch arms. Although blood pressure should be the same in both arms, it is wise to switch sometimes. If BP is different by more than 10 points, there could be a blockage in the artery to that arm.
- Check your BP after various meals.
- Record your BP and heart rate in a diary. Record how you felt at the time of the check. How did you sleep the night before? Stressful situation? Bad food? Alcohol? Too much caffeine.
- Organic and/or Paleo foods
- Plenty of sunshine
- Quality sleep
- Active outdoors
- Stress busting activities
- Chiropractic care
- Toxin/chemical avoidance
Jaggery tea or Gur ki Chai is a traditional Indian tea made with jaggery and spices. Gur ki chai recipe is a popular tea variety made during winter. This tea has a deep earthy flavour from jaggery and tastes delicious. Let's learn how to make Gur Ki Chai or Jaggery Tea.