Description: Grown in the Indian subcontinent, Urad whole beans are small, black-skinned and oval beans that are pale yellow inside. It is very popular in Indian cuisine being used in various dishes and side dishes such as papad, Idli Sambhar and the most famous, Maa Ki Dal.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Click here for cooking instructions.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better