Description: Toor Dal also known Arhar dal or Pigeon Pea,is a beige lentil housing a yellow interior,It is a major source of protein and many other nutrients for vegetarians. It is the most widely-used form of lentil. Popular recipes like South Indian sambhar, Gujarati dals, the famous puran poli and lots of other tasty Indian dishes are made using toor dal.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Wash and rinse 1 cup of Dal. Place in a large size pot and add 4 cups of water, and pinch of salt and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 25-35 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better