Description: Masoor Malka or Red lentils have a pretty reddish-orange color in its dried form, but they turn yellow when cooked. Masoor Malka is a very simple dal rich in flavour and full of protein, dietary fibre, folate and Vitamin B1. Adding onions, tomatoes and green chilies tadka (tempering) gives a wonderful flavor.
Weight: 2 lbs & 1.5 kg
Wash and rinse 1 cup of Dal. Place in a large size pot and add 4 cups of water, and pinch of salt and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 25-35 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better