Description: Organic Masoor Dal Mogar is split pink lentil. It is also commonly referred to as a skinless or dehusked pink or red lentil. Masoor Dal Mogar has an earthy flavor and contains very little fat. It turns a golden color when cooked. It is prominent in Northern India used to make dal, soups, and stews.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Wash and rinse 1 cup of Dal. Place in a large size pot and add 4 cups of water, and pinch of salt and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 25-35 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better