Permanent natural haircolour gel with 8 organic herbal extracts. Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. Intense, brilliant, glamorous colours for a trendy look without giving up the naturalness of Herbatint colouring. When used combined with other shades, the FF (Flash Fashion) are ideal to give character and customize the chosen colour.
- Covers grey hair
- Gentle on the scalp
- Ammonia, resorcinol, parabens, alcohol, fragrance and gluten-free
- Multiple applications per package
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- The first B Corporation certified haircolor company.
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
1- PREPARE THE COLOUR
Wear your gloves and a protection cape (or an old towel or t-5hirt) to protect your clothes and you are ready to start. Using a plastic or a glass bowl (no metal), combine equal amounts of colour and developer (mixing ratio 1 :1) and mix until you obtain a gel consistency. The cap of the bottles can be used as a measuring tool (1 cap = 5 mL. After use, replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and keep them for your next application. Any mixed product remaining in the bowl should be discarded.
2- APPLYING HERBATINT AND WAIT Apply a layer of Royal Cream (sachet included in the box) along your hairline to avoid staining your skin. Using a brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair. Note that the colour of the mixture has no influence on the final colour result.
- 1st CASE: APPLICATION ON UNCOLOURED HAIR Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair by section, starting from the roots to the ends. Allow to process for 40 minutes.
- 2nd CASE: APPLICATION ON PREVIOUSLY COLOURED HAIR Apply the mixture to the root re-growth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes. Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest ofthe hair and wait a further 10 minutes (total processing time: 40 minutes). It is important to stick to thE processing time.
3- WASH AND CONDITION YOUR HAIR Once the colour has processed, tilt your head back to avoid getting product in your eyes and rinse thoroughly until the water runs perfectly clear. Then shampoo your hair using preferably the Herbatint Normalising Shampoo, another rinse and towel dry. Finish by applying Herbatint Royal Cream, regenerating conditioner. Leave in for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.