Description: Fenugreek is an herb similar to clover that is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. Fenugreek is used in a wide range of culinary recipes either in the forms of whole seeds, sprouted, powder, sauce or as a paste.
Weight: 200 g
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better