Description: Fennel is a flowering plant species in the carrot family. Native to the Mediterranean, it has become widely popular in many countries for its highly aroma, flavour and its culinary and medicinal uses. Dried fennel seeds are often used in cooking as an anise-flavored spice.
Weight: 200 g
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better