Description: Cumin seeds also known as Jeera are oblong in shape, longitudinally ridged extremely aromatic with a warm spicy, slightly bitter and earthy flavor. An essential flavour in many cuisines, cumin seeds have many health benefits and medicinal properties.
Weight: Available in 200 g & 400 g
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better