New product from Bloom Organic Bazaar
Ragi Flour, also known as Finger Millet flour, is a reddish flour that is commonly used in combination with other flours to make Indian bread. It is also popular in parts of Africa. Ragi Flour is high in nutritional content - particularly Iron and Calcium.
- Certified organic
- High in nutritional content - particularly Iron and Calcium
- No chemicals, pesticides, preservatives.
- Use Ragi to make Rotis, Porridge, Idli, Dosa and much more.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome organic products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better
Our farmers practise ancient natural Vedic style of farming, using organic manure like animal excreta, vegetable compost & neem cakes. Our farmers use methods like crop rotation & hand weeding to maintain soil fertility and soil quality & to produce a wholesome crop that is high in nutrient content.