New product from Bloom Organic Bazaar
Jowar Atta (Sorghum Flour) is an ancient grain from the millet family. Rich in fibre, nutrients and iron, Jowar Atta is preferred by the gluten intolerant and is often cooked as a porridge to be eaten alongside other foods.
- Certified organic
- Flour Alternative
- Free from pesticides, chemicals or preservatives.
- Use Jowar Atta to make Rotis, Porridge, and much more.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome organic products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better