Bajra - also known as pearl millet, dukn, cumbu, gero, sanio, kambu, babala, or bulrush millet, is primarily grown in Africa and India, where it’s a major source of nutrition. Bajra refers to the edible seeds of pearl millet plants. They grow in various shades of white, yellow, gray, brown, and bluish-purple. The seeds are typically cooked as a cereal grain or sometimes finely ground and used as a flour. Pearl millet is a good source of protein and carbs and a decent source of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Weight: 908 g
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome organic products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better
How to cook:
There are various ways to cook Bajra Dalia.
1. Cook with dal and vegetables of your choice to get healthy daliya khichari.
Storage and Care:
Store in an airtight container