Description: The Black Eye Beans is a legume, is a subspecies of the cowpea, grown around the world for its medium-sized, edible bean. It is pale-colored with a prominent black spot. It is used widely in salads, curries,
Weight: 2 lbs
Place dried peas in a pot, cover with 4 cups water, salt and turmeric. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 25-35 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better