Description: Mung Dal Mogar (Moong Dal washed) is made from whole mung beans that have been hulled and split, resulting in a delicate lentil-like legume that is quick to cook and easy to digest. Yellow mung dal is a staple food in many countries all over the world and certified organic dal can be difficult to find in Canada, it is often famous for being utilized in cooking as dal, khichadi, pakodi, kachori, vada, Kadhi, and even halwa.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Wash and rinse 1 cup of lentils. Place in a large size pot and add 4 cups of water, and pinch of salt and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better