Description: Split black urad lentils with a creamy white interior. Like other dals, it is nutritious and high in protein. Urad Dal Chilka is commonly used for different tadkas, soups, curries and gravies.
Weight: 2 lbs
Soak the lentils overnight. Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium. Add chopped onion, ginger in hot oil until the onions are golden brown. Stir the lentils into the onion mixture with 1 cup water; season with salt. Reduce heat to low and simmer until the lentils are tender, about 30 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better