Description: Rajma Chitra is a speckled kidney bean from the region of Kashmir, India. Packed with extremely healthy nutrients, Rajma Chitra are popular in dishes such as curries, Chilli and gravies. It is also used as a salad topper.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Soak the beans overnight. Fill the pressure cooker with the soaked beans, add 4 cups of fresh water and salt to taste. Pressure cook for 45 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better