Description: Masoor Whole also known as Brown lentils, are commonly used for soups, curries and gravies and other traditional dishes around the world. It is rich in protein and fibre and one of the easiest dals to cook. It is sometimes used in a mashed form to thicken curries.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Wash and rinse 1 cup of Dal. Place in a large size open pot and add 4 cups of water, and pinch of salt and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 25-35 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome organic products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better