Description: Kabuli Chana, also known as chickpeas and garbanzo beans, have spread their culinary influence across the world. They also come with a range of potential health benefits. They are high in fiber and protein and contain several key vitamins and minerals.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Soak 1-cup beans overnight. Fill the pressure cooker with the soaked beans, add 4-cup fresh water and salt. Pressure cook for 45 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better