Description: Distinctly aromatic coriander seeds are one of the common spice ingredients popularly known as Dhania in India. Coriander seeds are plump and brown in colour, have a hollow cavity which bears essential oils that lend to the flavour of the dishes when used in cooking. Apart from being a popular spice in the kitchen coriander seeds are also known for their medicinal properties.
Weight: 200 g
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better