Description: Mung Whole (Moong Whole) beans are a high source of nutrients including manganese, potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, zinc and various B vitamins. They are also high in protein, resistant starch and dietary fiber, it can be used as an ingredient in both savory and sweet dishes. It is also great for sprouting and adds a wonderful crunch as a salad topper.
Weight: 2 lb & 1.5 kg
Wash and rinse 1 cup of Mung Beans. Soak for 2 hours. Place in a medium size pot and add 3 cups of water, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 25 minutes.
We search around the globe for the finest wholesome products which are grown in regions traditionally famous for their distinctive flavour, quality, and taste.
1. Direct Procurement From The Farmer
2. Complete Traceability To The Farm Of Origin
3. 100% Testing And Certification Of Every Product
4. Ethical And Fair Trade Practices
5. No Chemicals Or Pesticides
6. No Synthetic Fertilizers
7. No Additives Or Preservatives
8. No Irradiation
9. Tastes Better