Cultivator's Semi-permanent Herbal Organic Hair dye. Made from flowers and other plant extracts. Colour Black. No PPD. No Ammonia.
Benefits of Pure Organic Hair Colour
- No PPD (known to cause irritation and hair damage).
- No Ammonia or Hydrogen Peroxide (known to destroy melanin).
- No Urea (known to damage roots, texture and strength).
- Made from flowers and other plant extracts.
- Certified organic.
- No known adverse reactions.
- Maintain long-term hair health.
- Safe to use on color-damaged hair.
- Extra shine.
Ingredients: Cassia auriculata (Cassia) Powder, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Powder, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Powder, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Powder, Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Powder, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Powder.
Certification: Organic NPOP, USDA NOP, EU, COSMOS Organic, Kosher, Halal, Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO.
Net wt.: 100g powder / 3.5 oz. / 4 Packets x 25g ea. Good for 4 - 6 applications on an average.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Step 1 Open the Cultivator's herbal organic hair color pack and place it in a bowl.
Step 2 Add luke warm water and mix to make creamy paste.
Step 3 Immediately apply this paste uniformly on hair using a brush (not provided).
Step 4 Cover hair with shower cap. Keep it on for 30 (for lighter shade) to 90 min. (for deeper shade).
Step 5 Rinse hair with plain water.